What you’ll learn:
- How to make your own sourdough starter step by step, maintain and use it.
- Baker’s percentage explained with simple formula. You can print PDF file and practice calculating.
- What is autolyse and why it’s used in baking sourdough bread.
- How to mix the dough as well as different methods of folding the dough, such as coil folds, lamination.
- How to score the loaf in a traditional way as well as create beautiful designs.
- How to shape the dough.
- How to bake the bread in home oven using Dutch oven.
- How to dehydrate sourdough starter and store it as well. You can dehydrate your starter and mail to friends and family.
- Sourdough starter trouble shooting. Q&A.
- How to break the fast the right way. You can find Alty’s most famous breakfast recipe that is healing and anti-inflammatory.
You do not wanna miss it! Sign up now!