Discover 15 Secrets To Start Baking Your Artisan Sourdough Bread Now
Please, Don’t Forget to Checkout Our SAMPLE LESSON Down Below
In this course, you will discover 15 Secrets you need to know about sourdough bread making. You don’t need to search for Youtube videos on creating a sourdough starter, shaping, or anything. All is right here, from start to finish. This is a one-stop course where you will come out fully equipped with the knowledge and the right tools needed to make the most delicious Artisan Sourdough bread.
What you’ll learn:
- How to make your own sourdough starter step by step, maintain and use it.
- Baker’s percentage explained with a simple formula. You can print PDF file and practice calculating.
- How to dehydrate sourdough starter and store it as well. You can dehydrate your starter and mail to friends and family.
- What autolyse is and why it’s used in baking sourdough bread
- How to mix the dough as well as different methods of folding the dough, such as coil folds, lamination.
- How to score the loaf in a traditional way as well as create beautiful designs.
- How to break the fast the right way. You can find Alty’s most famous breakfast recipe that is healing and anti-inflammatory.
- Secret 1. How to make your own sourdough starter from scratch
- Secret 2. How to maintain a sourdough starter
- Secret 3. How to activate the starter from the fridge
- Secret 4. Autolyse
- Secret 5. Adding the leaven to the dough
- Secret 6. Adding the salt
- Secret 7. Lamination (optional)
- Secret 8. Coil fold/Stretch and fold
- Secret 9. Pre-shaping the loaf
- Secret 10. Shaping the loaf
- Secret 11. Traditional scoring
- Secret 12. Flower design
- Secret 13. Leaf design
- Secret 14. How to Bake Sourdough…
- Secret 15. Sourdough starter troubleshooting
You do not wanna miss it! Sign up now!